All The Benefits Of Tulsi In Just A Few Drops A Day
Tulsi, also known as Holy Basil, is a miracle herb and is revered worldwide for its medicinal properties. Durmeric’s Tulsi Concentrate Herbal Drops consists of nano-emulsified tulsi extract that provides all the benefits of Tulsi in a highly bio-available form. This means that you could get all the benefits of Tulsi in as much as just one drop a day.
Boost Immunity & Control Inflammation
Tulsi contains phytochemicals, bioflavonols and anti-oxidants compounds that give it anti-microbial and immune boosting properties. Daily consumption helps Scavenge free radicals & reducing the oxidative cellular damage
Helps With Respiratory Disorders
Compounds such as rosmarinic acid present in tulsi extracts are great for promoting better respiratory health. Daily consumption helps
Lowers Blood Pressure & Reduces Stress
Tulsi has also been shown to counter metabolic stress by normalizing blood glucose, lipid levels & blood pressure. Daily consumption helps
Protects Against Lifestyle Related Diseases & Cancer
Tulsi exhibits strong hypo-lipidemic and anti-cancer properties. Daily consumption helps
Tulsi is truly a miracle herb. Durmeric’s Tulsi Concentrate Herbal Drops ensures that you get all the goodness of Tulsi everyday, in the most bio-available form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tulsi drops or tulsi ark have various health benefits and can be consumed in several ways. One of the standard methods of consumption includes adding a 2to 3 drops of tulsi extracts or tulsi drops into a glass of water and then drinking it. You should avoid direct consumption of tulsi drops since they are very concentrated and can result in inflammation of the gut lining. For immunity purposes, dilute the concentration of tulsi drops in water and consume.
Apart from just diluting concentrated holy basil extract in water, one can consume the very beneficial herbal tulsi in tea and juices as well.
- In tea, dilute 2 drops of concentrated tulsi herbal extract for maximum absorption.
- In Juices, dilute 4 drops of concentrated tulsi herbal extract.
- In 1 litre and 20 litres of water, dilute 10 drops and 10 mL of concentrated tulsi herbal extract for maximum absorption.
Drinking tulsi extract in various ways is beneficial for the health of the body as well as it keeps the user motivated.
The daily usage of tulsi drops or tulsi ark for immunity boosting is usually mentioned on the packaging. Many other factors should also be considered before consumption of these drops, such as age, weight, general immune system, etc. A physician should also be considered before the daily consumption of these drops. Also, Durmeric has a very genuine Tulsi drop price and thus is very affordable. People can also buy the best tulsi drops online by visiting the website of Durmeric and placing the order. Turmeric website will provide all the information related to the Tulsi extract benefits, Tulsi extract uses and Tulsi drop price.
Durmeric's Tulsi concentrates herbal drops are composed of nano-emulsified tulsi extracts that provide all the essential benefits of tulsi in the most absorbent form. You can get all the benefits of tulsi by consuming just one drop of tulsi liquid drops in a day. Turmeric offers the best tulsi drop with all the essential nutrients in the adequate quantity and is also known as the world’s no 1 and best Tulsi drops.
TULSI or Holy Basil, also famously known as the "QUEEN OF HERBS," has numerous benefits to the human body. Tulsi has a long history of significance since the Vedic age and is still being used extensively in the preparation of various medicines for different ailments. There is a huge consumption of these extracts because of all the holy basil leaf extract benefits
The numerous health benefits of the holy basil extract are because of the active ingredient found in basil leaves- Eugenol. It also contains the right quantity of ursolic acid and carvacrol, both of which have anti-microbial properties. Some of the benefits of consuming Tulsi liquid drops every day includes blood-sugar regulation, prevents respiratory disorders, anti-cancer properties, protection against infections and aids healing and so on.
Some other holy basil extract benefits noticed among people because of its daily consumption are mentioned below:
- Reduces stress and anxiety -tulsi ras helps in keeping the pressure away and boosts our memory as well. Tulsi tea is beneficial in maintaining the body's normal levels of cortisol (stress hormone). Tulsi ark drops help in lowering the level of cortisol in the body. Ayurvedic Tulsi drops or tulsi ark for immunity boosting have been shown to have antidepressant and antianxiety properties similar to antidepressant drugs. All parts of tulsi act as an adaptogen – an organic substance that helps the body to promote mental balance and also helps adapt to stressful conditions. This is one of the most important tulsi extract benefits and is mostly used by people to control their stress and anxiety.
- Stimulate and vitalise your body - ayurvedic Tulsi drops extracts overloaded with antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties. The antioxidant properties of tulsi help to detox your body against chemical toxins.
- Prevents respiratory disorders – tulsi ras is filled with various anti-allergic, as well as anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, daily consumption of tulsi ras not only prevents various respiratory diseases but also helps ease allergic reactions, cough, and cold.
- Anti-cancer properties – Tulsi ark drops consist of phytochemicals that have strong antioxidant properties. Thus, tulsi extract benefits include protection against various skin, liver, and oral and lung cancers.
- Regulation of blood sugar- tulsi ras is an excellent choice for regulating blood sugar levels in diabetic patients. Daily consumption of tulsi ras also helps facilitate the metabolism of carbs and fats, ensuring that the sugar in the blood is utilised for energy. Tulsi-ka-ark helps in improving the functioning of the pancreatic beta-cell and insulin secretion and is also useful in significantly reducing the fasting and postprandial blood glucose levels.
- Good for heart- Tulsi ras is rich in Eugenol, a therapeutic compound that helps in protecting the heart by keeping in check your body's blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Tulsi immunity drops or tulsi ark are rich in compounds such as rosmarinic acid and various other anti-allergic anti-inflammatory compounds that play an essential role in promoting better respiratory health. Daily consumption of tulsi extracts helps in clearing up cough and various chest infections; it soothes the throat and expectorates mucus. Other health benefits of tulsi immunity drops include,
- LUNG DISORDER
- REMOVES TOXINS FROM THE BODY
- PROTECTION AGAINST INFECTIONS AND AIDS HEALING
- FIGHTS BAD BREATH
- PROTECTION AGAINST INFECTIONS AND AIDS HEALING
Herbal Tulsi drops have various phytochemicals, bioflavonoids and antioxidant compounds with anti-microbial and immunity-boosting properties. Daily consumption of tulsi liquid extracts helps in reducing the number of free radicals and oxidative cellular damage done by the toxins present in the body.
All these compounds and essential elements give herbal tulsi drops the following properties,
- Tulsi drops for immunity boost & fighting off infections
- Tulsi ras helps in controlling inflammation in the body
- Tulsi ras helps in controlling fever
The nutritional value of tulsi ka ark is significantly high and is composed of the following;
- Vitamin A and C – they have antioxidant activity. They are useful in overriding harmful molecules that are produced within your cells and tissues. These harmful molecules may cause damage or a particular disease. Thus, tulsi ka ras keeps the body toxic free.
- Calcium- as it is vital for bone strength. It plays a very crucial role in keeping a healthy interaction between the brain and other parts of the body.
- Zinc – as it’s essential for boosting the immune system. It also helps in fast healing of wounds and promotes healthy growth during childhood.
- Iron – an essential mineral for the proper functioning of haemoglobin. It also plays a critical role in regulating the body temperature as well as the immune system. Thus, Tulsi ras can help in boosting the immunity levels of the body and in fighting against various disease attacks.
- Chlorophyll – rich in vitamins, antioxidants as well as has therapeutic properties. It stimulates the immune system, works wonder in detoxifying the blood, and energises your body.
Holy basil is considered safe to be consumed by mouth for shorter periods. Consumption of tulsi ras might cause nausea or diarrhoea in the starting days of consumption, but it's not known if they have long term health side effects.
Certain precautions and warnings related to tulsi extract uses and dosage are mentioned below,
- Pregnancy – pregnant women are advised not to consume tulsi during their pregnancy phase or if they are trying to conceive a baby. It is believed that regular consumption of tulsi ka ark can reduce the chances of the fertilised egg getting attached to the uterus.
- Breast-feeding- Women who breastfeed should also avoid consumption of tulsi ras just to be on the safe side.
- Diabetic patients should consult a doctor before consuming tulsi ras because it interferes with blood sugar levels. People often consume Tulsi ras without any consultation from a doctor because of the range of benefits that it offers and also because of the affordable Tulsi drop price.
- Hypothyroidism- People with diagnosed hypothyroidism should avoid tulsi consumption because it tends to lower the level of thyroxine and can worsen the condition.
- Surgery- People who have just undergone surgery should also avoid tulsi ras consumption because it might make the blood clotting process slower. Thus, it could increase the risk of bleeding during and after surgery.
Tulsi has a long history of significance since the Vedic age and is still being used extensively in the preparation of various medicines for different ailments.
The word Tulsi means "the incomparable plant," and sure it is, with the abundance of health benefits. Tulsi is consumed in all its forms, dried, fresh, powdered, and even essential oils. All the parts of the plant are used to prepare different medicines, be it leaves, stems, flowers, and seeds.
Tulsi is a holy and sacred plant in Hinduism and is grown in almost every household in the country. People worship this plant and also consume them in their day to day life.
Tulsi is a miracle herb, with tons of medicinal properties that have been well-researched and documented. One should incorporate Tulsi liquid extract in some form in your daily diet to ensure that you get all the health benefits by consuming the wonder herb. Durmeric’s tulsi extract price is very pocket friendly and thus everyone can afford it and enjoy the benefits offered by the miracle plant.
Other Herbal Utility Kits
|Tulsi contains phytochemicals, bioflavonols and anti-oxidants compounds that give it antimicrobial and immune boosting properties. Daily consumption helps Scavenge free radicals & reducing the oxidative cellular damage||Marc Maurice Cohen, Tulsi - Ocimum sanctum: A herb for all reasons. J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2014 Oct-Dec; 5(4): 251–259||https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4296439/|
|Boost immunity & fighting off infections||Gupta, S K, Prakash, Jai Srivastava, Sushma. Validation of traditional claim of Tulsi, Ocimum sanctum Linn. as a medicinal plant. IJEB Vol.40(07) July 2002 Page(s): 765-773||http://nopr.niscair.res.in/handle/123456789/17367|
|Control inflammation in the body||Kalabharathi H. L., Suresha R. N., Pragathi B., Pushpa V. H., Satish A. M. Anti inflammatory activity of fresh tulsi leaves (Ocimum Sanctum) in albinorats. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences. 2011;2(4):45–50||https://ijpbs.net/abstract.php?article=MTA1Mg==|
|Control fever||G. Muralikrishnan, S.K. Pillai, F. Shakeel. (2012) Protective effects of Ocimum sanctum on lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status in streptozocin-induced diabetic rats. Natural Product Research 26:5, pages 474-478||https://doi.org/10.3109/13880209509065380|
|Compounds such as rosmarinic acid present in tulsi extracts are great for promoting better respiratory health. Daily consumption helps||Author links open overlay panel M.A.Kelm, M.G.Nair, G.M.Strasburg, D.L.DeWitt, Antioxidant and cyclooxygenase inhibitory phenolic compounds from Ocimum sanctum Linn Phytomedicine Volume 7, Issue 1, March 2000, Pages 7-13||https://doi.org/10.1016/S0944-7113(00)80015-X|
|Clearing up cough and chest infections||Singh S, Aggarwal S.S, 1991. Antriasthmatic & antiinflammatory activity of ocimum sanctum. International Journal of pharmacognosy 29(4): 306||https://doi.org/10.3109/13880209109082904|
|Soothe the throat naturally||Vinaya M. 1 *, Kudagi B. L. 2 , Mohammed Ameeruddin Kamdod3 , Mallikarjuna Swamy, Bronchodilator activity of Ocimum sanctum Linn. (tulsi) in mild and moderate asthmatic patients in comparison with salbutamol: a singleblind crossover study, International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, March 2017, Vol 6, Issue 3, pages 511-517||http://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2319-2003.ijbcp20170543|
|Lowers Blood Pressure1||Sarvaiya S. Studies on hypertension with special reference to hypotensive effect of Ocimum sanctum Ph.D. thesis: Sardar Patel University Anand, India;1986||https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/bitstream/10603/76115/ 10/10_summary%20and%20conclusions.pdf|
|Controls anxiety disorders||Bhattacharyya D., Sur T. K., Jana U., Debnath P. K. Controlled programmed trial of Ocimum sanctum leaf on generalized anxiety disorders. Nepal Medical College Journal. 2008;10(3):176–179||https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tapas_Sur2/publication/ 24170302_Controlled_programmed_trial_of_Ocimum_sanctum_ leaf_on_generalized_anxiety_disorders/links/ 54b4e5ba0cf2318f0f96f72d.pdf|
|Protects against heart diseases||Kavitha S., John F., Indira M. Amelioration of inflammation by phenolic rich methanolic extract of ocimum sanctum linn. Leaves in isoproterenol induced myocardial infarction. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology. 2015;53(10):632–640||https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26665293/|
Jyoti Sethi, Sushma Sood, Shashi Seth & Anjana Talwar. Evaluation of hypoglycemic and antioxidant effect ofOcimum sanctum. Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry volume 19, pages 152–155 (2004)
Jamshidi, N., & Cohen, M. M. (2017). The Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Tulsi in Humans: A Systematic Review of the Literature. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine : eCAM, 2017, 9217567 Jamshidi, Negar. (2018). Holybasil (tulsi) lowers fasting glucose and improves lipid profile in adults with metabolic disease: A metaanalysis of randomized clinical trials. Journal of Functional Foods. 45.10.1016/j.jff. 2018.03.030
|https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02894276 https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2017/9217567/ https://www.researchgate.net/publication/324416217_Holybasil_ tulsi_lowers_fasting_glucose_and_improves_lipid_profile_ in_adults_with_metabolic_disease_A_metaanalysis_ of_randomized_clinical_trials|
|Protect against cancer1 and is helpful in treatment and prevention of cancer2||
K. Karthikeyan, P. Gunasekaran, N. Ramamurthy & S. Govindasamy (1999) Anticancer Activity of Ocimum Sanctum, Pharmaceutical Biology, 37:4, 285-290
Singh, N., P. Verma, B. R. Pandey, and M. Bhalla. THERAPEUTIC POTENTIAL OF OCIMUM SANCTUM IN PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF CANCER AND EXPOSURE TO RADIATION: AN OVERVIEW. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research, Vol. 4, no. 2, Apr. 2012, pp. 97-104
|Tulsi has also been shown to counter metabolic stress by normalizing blood glucose, lipid levels & blood pressure. Daily consumption helps|
|Protects against heart diseases||Sharma V., Chanda D. (2018) Ocimum: The Holy Basil Against Cardiac Anomalies. In: Shasany A., Kole C. (eds) The Ocimum Genome. Compendium of Plant Genomes. Springer, Cham||https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26665293/|
|Reduce risk of stroke|
|Regulate cortisol levels||Jill Stansbury, NDa Paul Saunders, PhDb David Winston, Supporting Adrenal Function with Adaptogenic Herbs. Journal of Restorative Medicine 2012; 1: Pages 76-82||https://journal.restorativemedicine.org/index.php/journal/ article/view/14|
|Control stress1 2 and protects from neurological disease1||
Venu Prasad M. Antifatigue and Neuroprotective Properties of Selected Species of Ocimum L. Mysore, India: University of Mysore; 2014
2 Saxena R. C., Singh R., Kumar P., et al. Efficacy of an extract of ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest) in the management of general stress: A Double-blind, Placebocontrolled Study. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.;2012:7.
|Protects Against Lifestyle Related Diseases & Cancer|
|Tulsi exhibits strong hypolipidemic and anti-cancer properties. Daily consumption helps||Hussain, E.H.M.A., Jamil, K. & Rao, M. Hypoglycaemic, hypolipidemic and antioxidant properties of tulsi (Ocimum sanctum linn) on streptozotocin induced diabetes in rats. Indian J Clin Biochem 16, 190–194 (2001).||https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02864859|
|Lower Cholesterol||Thamolwan Suanarunsawat, Watcharaporn Devakul Na Ayutthaya, Thanapat Songsak,Suwan Thirawarapan,and Somlak Poungshompoo, Lipid-Lowering and Antioxidative Activities of Aqueous Extracts of Ocimum sanctum L. Leaves in Rats Fed with a High-Cholesterol Diet, Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity / 2011, Article ID 962025||https://doi.org/10.1155/2011/962025|
Tulsi raises the blood pressure level of hypotensive (low pressure) women which is one of the dangerous symptom of heart disease
(a must add benefit)
|Bhargava A., Gangwar L., Grewal H. S. To study the effect of holy basil leaves on low blood pressure (hypotension) women aged 18–30 years. International Conference on Food and Agricultural Sciences. 2013;55(16):83–86||http://ipcbee.com/vol55/016-ICFAS2013-G2028.pdf|
Tulsi is Immunomodulatory (immune responses are induced, amplified, attenuated, or prevented according to therapeutic goals)
(a must add benefit)
|P.K. Medirattaa, K.K Sharma, Surender Singh. Evaluation of immunomodulatory potential of Ocimum sanctum seed oil and its possible mechanism of action. Journal of Ethnopharmacology Volume 80, Issue 1, April 2002, Pages 15-20||https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-8741(01)00373-7|
Tulsi is adaptogenic ( Adaptogens are non-toxic plants that are helping the body resist stressors of all kinds, whether physical, chemical or biological)
(a must add benefit)
|H.Wagner, H.Nörr, H.Winterhoff. Plant adaptogens, Phytomedicine Volume 1, Issue 1, June 1994, Pages 63-76||https://doi.org/10.1016/S0944-7113(11)80025-5|